- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Responsible to complete work order service requests in support of store operations and to perform preventive maintenance, and oversee service contractors delivery of routine maintenance (housekeeping, landscape maintenance, pest control, etc.).
Must possess broad skills in various building trades (I.E. plumbing, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, etc.) and broad mechanical aptitude.
Additionally, this position is responsible to support corporate facility maintenance, energy conservation, and waste management programs.
- Electrical repair; lamp changing, light fixture repair/installation, diagnostic capability.
- Plumbing repair; pump and fixture installations/replacements/repair, drain cleaning, diagnostic capability
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; basic understanding of commercial equipment operation and maintenance procedures
- Basic mechanical repair on tractors, forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, and other equipment as required
- Basic building repair; painting, wall repair, minor carpentry, floor repair, etc.
- Perform periodic building operation "tune up" to ensure energy conservation and waste management efforts at the store level are consistent with overall corporate facility programs
- Performs other duties as required
- Other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as needed
This position is expected to remain flexible in work schedules to meet changing store objectives
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age.