GAME ON Bingo Card
RULES AND REGULATIONS
TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CAMPAIGN CONSTITUTES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CAMPAIGN RULES AND REGULATIONS.
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- The Campaign is open to all residents of the Province Ontario who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following are ineligible to participate in the Campaign: employees and their immediate families, representatives and agents of Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates, their advertising and marketing agencies, all retail stores located at Vaughan Mills (the “Shopping Centre(s)”) and their employees, the suppliers of the Prizes (as defined below), materials and services used as part of this promotional Campaign or any other party directly involved in holding this Campaign, their legal and de facto spouse, and anyone else with whom these employees, representatives and agents are domiciled. If the campaign participant is not 18 years or older, they must be accompanied by an adult upon Prize pick-up.
- However note: Employees of participating retailers may participate in the Campaign but are not eligible to receive any Prize supplied or provided by such Participating Retailer, or any sister, affiliated, or parent company of the Participating Retailer for whom they work.
- All participants are subject to verification by the Campaign Organizer (as defined below), including without limitation, the request to have a participant provide a valid piece of government issued identification.
1.2 Campaign Period
(a) The Campaign is held by Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc. (the “Campaign Organizer”) and will begin at 11:00 AM on August 23rd to 7:00 PM on September 6, 2019. (the "Campaign Period").
1.3 How to Enter
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in the Campaign, a participant may submit, on each day during the Campaign Period, a GAME ON Bingo Card for a chance to Spin to Win or play a game of PLINKO. Once you play either of the aforementioned games, your Bingo Card will be concluded and collected by an employee of the Campaign Organizer. (individually, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). If you choose to play again you must complete a new GAME ON Bingo Card. Participants must present valid receipts to show proof of purchase. Prizes may be redeemed at the Event Court located by Entry 4A starting August 23rd to September 6th, 2019 from 11:00am to 7:00pm (EST time). Participants are allowed (1) GAME ON card per person at a time.
Spin to Win:
- Make purchases totalling $150 or more from any retailer(s) to get 1 FREE SPIN
- Complete any 3 squares to get 1 spin
- Complete any 5 squares to get 2 spins
- Complete any 7 square to get 3 spins
- An alternative method of entry is available to get a square without purchase. A participant can send in a request for a square by mailing a postage-page, self-addressed and stamped envelope bearing sufficient return postage and bearing on its exterior the Participant’s return mailing address (first and last name, street address, city/town, Province, Country and postal code), legibly printed by the participant to: Ivanhoe Cambridge, 95 Wellington Street, Suite 600, Toronto ON, M5J 2R2. DO NOT SEND ANY BINGO CARDS TO THIS ADDRESS. (“Request”) While supplies last – confirmation of one bingo square will be mailed in response to each Request that complies with these requirements. Requests must be postmarked no later than September 1, 2019, and received at the above address no later than September 8, 2019 (“Alternative Entry/Entries”).
- Complete any 10 squares for a chance to Plinko to win one of our “Grand Prizes” valued at $100 or more.
1.4 Campaign Entry Restrictions
(a) Participants of the Campaign are restricted to one (1) Entry per person per day during the Campaign Period. Any attempt by any person to: (1) submit more than one (1) Entry per person per day during the Campaign Period; or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names and/or identities to enter the Campaign will be invalid for purposes of the Campaign and may in the sole and absolute discretion of the Campaign Organizer result in disqualification from the Campaign.
(b) The sole determinant of the time for purposes of a valid Entry in the Campaign will be an official clock chosen by the Campaign Organizer.
There are various prizes available, with an approximate value of $5.00 - $250.00 (each a “Prize”).
The Prizes are (but not limited to):
- Participating Retailer gift cards
- Participating Retailer merchandise
- Participating Retailer promotional items
- Vaughan Mills promotional items
- Vaughan Mills gift cards
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable, or convertible to cash, except as may be permitted by Campaign Organizer in its sole discretion. Campaign Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize or any part thereof with an item or items of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, and at Campaign Organizer’s sole discretion, a cash award. If a Prize is not claimed, it will be forfeited. If a Prize cannot be awarded in accordance with these Rules and Regulations, such Prize will not be awarded.
Bass Pro Shops
Build a Bear Workshop
Caryl Baker Visage
Fruit of Land
J Crew Factory
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
Michael Kors Outlet
New York Fries
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th
The Face Shop
(Collectively, the “Prizes”)
(a) The odds of winning any specific Prize individually are subject to availability.
4. PRIZE REDEMPTION
(a) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Campaign Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of purchase from the participant in a form acceptable to Campaign Organizer, including, without limitation, receipts from participating retailers (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the Campaign, (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry, and/or (iii) for any other reason Campaign Organizer deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purpose of administering the Campaign in accordance with these Rules and Regulations. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Campaign Organizer in a timely manner may result in disqualification in Campaign Organizer’s sole discretion. This provision does not apply to Alternative Entries.
5. GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
(a) By entering the Campaign, participants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Campaign Organizer, which decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Campaign.
(b) The Campaign is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal (or local) laws and regulations, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws.
(c) The Campaign Organizer reserves the right to disqualify anyone that attempts to enter the Campaign by means that violate these Rules and Regulations.
(d) The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and described in these Rules and Regulations and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in full or in part for cash, subject to the below paragraph.
(e) Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event the Campaign Organizer is unable to award the Prizes, or any part thereof, as described in these Rules and Regulations for any reason, the Campaign Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prizes, or any part thereof, of equal or greater value. In the event a substituted prize is awarded, said prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be exchanged for cash or otherwise substituted or transferred.
(f) The Campaign Organizer reserves the right, at its entire discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign, in whole or in part without prior notice for any reason including, but not limited to, viruses, bugs, tampering or other causes beyond the Campaign Organizer’s control which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign.
(g) Participants of the Campaign agree to the use of their names, addresses and likenesses (e.g. photo or video) for promotional purposes for the Campaign and similar promotions, for publication, and for marketing purposes by the Campaign Organizer, without further compensation or notification.
(h) By entering the Campaign, participants agree to hold harmless Ivanhoe Cambridge II Inc., and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers and employees (collectively the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) participant’s participation in the Campaign, (ii) the receipt or use of the Prizes awarded therein, or (iii) the administration of the Campaign and the distribution of the Prizes awarded therein.
(j) Subject to the right of the Campaign Organizer to make all determinations relating to the Campaign, any controversy or dispute arising out of the conduct of this Campaign shall be resolved in the courts of the Ontario applying the law of the Ontario and Canada accordingly.
6. USE OF CAMPAIGN INFORMATION
(a) By entering the Campaign, all participants consent and acknowledge that the Campaign Organizer shall have the right to use all information relating to the Campaign, including information on participants obtained through the Campaign, for purposes of running the Campaign and, where expressly consented to, for marketing purposes, unless prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programing associated with or utilized in the Campaign or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Campaign. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems, viruses or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, server providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Campaign.