Apparel Department Sales Associate
Performs various Selling/Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance, and direction to customers.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Demonstrate product to customers
- Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
- Remains Product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge training
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
- Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
- Restock merchandise as required
- Other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as needed
- A strong knowledge of apparel merchandising is a plus.
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm