Works with Group Sales Managers, Team Leads, and the Merchandise Manager to present merchandise and create displays in a visually appealing manner to promote and support our sales efforts. Displays include bust forms, mannequins, props, product and village layouts and taxidermy. The position will also execute seasonal and promotional display changes.
- Partners with Merchandise Manager and all Department Managers to execute product presentation displays, visual prop elements, signing for special events, bust form and mannequins displays and other regionally appropriate displays.
- Works with all departments and associates to ensure merchandise and visual presentation standards are set and maintained at the highest level.
- Knows and supports all company merchandise presentation policies, cheat sheets and signage standards. Will help execute those standards and assure compliance with and consistency of throughout the retail store.
- Supports the company's commitment to delivering world-class customer service and ensuring a pleasant, safe, and productive shopping experience for all guests.
- Partners with the Maintenance Manager in reporting needs for display and taxidermy upkeep including large-scale project execution.
- Partners with the Merchandise Manager to manage monthly budgets in balance with visual presentation supply needs.
- Completes assignments on the web page portal each month to upload a corporate determined set of photos and/or other directives; communicates any resulting opportunities and feedback to store management.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School education or equivalent
- Computer literate with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft software programs
- 1-2 years retail merchandising experience preferred, i.e., working with displays, shop layouts, visual props, etc.
- Ability to positively partner with various members of store management and associates in a productive manner
- Ability to write business correspondence as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, climb and/or negotiate into tight spaces on occasion in order to set visual displays
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Basic working knowledge of simple power tools is preferred
- Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously
Other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as needed
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm