Bikini Village is the destination of brands sought after by Canadians for swimwear and beachwear. Offering a wide selection of signed models, Bikini Village meets the diverse needs of women and men in terms of silhouette and style. Founded in 1978 and owned since 2015 by Boutique La Vie en Rose Inc., whose President and CEO is François Roberge, the chain now has 54 stores in Canada, mainly located in Eastern Canada.
Purpose of the role
Under the supervision of the store's management team, the sales associate is responsible for answering customer's expectations and needs in a fast and courteous manner, while maximizing sales potential.
- Cordially greet every customer;
- Answer customer's questions and advise them on (features, benefits, advantages, quality and materials of the merchandise) and recommend complementary products;
- Offer good fitting room service with discretion;
- Reach and exceed personal sales objectives;
- Prepare, place and identify merchandise (reception, price tags, sizing, displays);
- Ensure the cleanliness of the store and back store;
- Stay informed of new products and their technicalities;
- Execute the payment transactions of the sales and prepare gift wrappings;
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Sales experience;
- Passion for sales and fashion;
- Result oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive et diplomatic;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 11:00am - 7:00pm