Seasonal Stock Associate
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking a Seasonal Stock Associate (10-25 hrs/week) to work at our store for the holiday season. Being bilingual (French/English) is required, while trilingualism (Mandarin) would be an asset.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Operations to...
· Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
· Be responsible for stockroom organization, reception and processing of weekly shipments, customer orders, as well as supporting the management and sales team with packaging customers' purchases in-store
· Help the store achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
· Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
· Build credibility and trust as a personal stylist and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviours; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess...
· 2-3 years of previous operations/support experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred
· Expert organizational and time management skills, and be able to maintain efficiency during peak business and flex with business needs.
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Knowledge of current fashion trends and competition in the marketplace; As well as cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm