Assistant Manager - Part-Time
Support Store Manager and Sr. Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
· Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
· Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
· Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
· Supports the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
· Monitor and maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
· Partners with the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
· Communicates with Store Manager, Senior Assistant Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends, and needs
· Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
· 25-30 hours
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm