Support Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
· Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
· Assist staff to exceed individual and store goals.
· Assist leadership team and sales staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
· Supports the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
· Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures, including all local, state and federal employment laws to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members.
· Partners with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
· Communicates with Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs.
· Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
· Candidates must be at least 16 years of age
· 2 years retail experience. Specialty and or footwear retail preferred.
· Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail consumer which may include nights, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
· Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
· Proficient knowledge of computer systems and ability to navigate POS and handheld systems, Microsoft Office and other solutions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, delegation follow-up and time management skills.
· Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
· Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25-50 pounds occasionally
· Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time, including repetitive use of upper
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 11:00am - 7:00pm