The Assistant Manager reports to the Store Manager and participates in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the employees and assumes responsibility for the total store operation in the Manager's absence. He/She leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Assistant Manager ensures that all elements of the Groupe Dynamite brand image and visual presentation requirements are understood and adhered to by the team.
Qualifications & competencies:
- 12 months retail experience;
- 6 months management experience;
- High school diploma;
- Highly goal-oriented;
- Dynamic and driven;
- Team player;
- Strong communication and coaching skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow-up;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
We are committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm