Guest Services Representative
Enthusiastically and consistently delivers on the Ivanhoe Cambridge mission of "Continually striving to surprise and engage the consumer and retailer by consistently delivering superior customer experience." Committed to providing an exceptional Customer Experience. The Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Greet customers at strategic locations throughout the centre to provide directions and timely information about centre activities;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities and comfort tools;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, assist customers and provide excellent service;
- Constantly strive to improve and build upon the centre's service and seeks new ideas to incorporate into service menu;
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions;
- Projects a positive attitude over the telephone and in-person;
- Act as a delegate to facilitate Meet & Greets with group tours;
- Assist with the tracking, analyzing and reporting of all customer service programs;
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services such as coat and parcel checks;
- Empower and motivate Guest Services teams to create memorable customer experience and interactions;
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gift or store suggestions based on the shopper's needs;
- Assist with promotional events in the areas of ballot distribution/collection/sorting, GWP's, special event ticket sales, etc.;
- Assist Guest Services Supervisor with tracking inventory and advising when stock needs to be re-ordered;
- Be aware of the centre's Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan;
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education;
- Previous customer service experience preferred;
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, -centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Strong oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus;
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution-focused;
- Excellent computer skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Ability to work nights and weekends throughout the holiday season.
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors.
At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm