Be Part of The Wow
Jump+ is looking for friendly Apple enthusiasts with an eye for detail to hire as a technician.
Previous experience with Apple products and troubleshooting theory is preferred, but not required, for this role. We will offer training and certification for the right candidate, and anyone with customer service experience is encouraged to apply!
Join a fantastic team and working under the banner of the most recognized worldwide brand!
A store like no other. A passion like no other. A career like no other.
Much more than just a place for amazing Apple products, an Apple Premium Reseller Store provides its customers with a place to learn, to grow their creative skills, receive technical tips and well-informed product advice. Each Apple Premium Reseller store has a vibrant role in its local community.
What you have to offer
Your primary role will be to provide timely repair solutions in a friendly manner for our customers.
Responsibilities and Objectives
· Solving technical problems presented by customers
· Sharing your passion for technology and Apple products
· Juggling customer and product issues with a genuine sense of urgency
· Following detailed written repair and process instruction with ease
· Managing a small parts inventory
· Understanding how to set customer expectations
· Recognizing the importance of customer communication in the repair process
· Keeping up to date with the latest products and necessary technical implications (training is required and provided)
· Working positively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Personal Competencies & Attributes
· You are dynamic, intelligent, and passionate about what you do
· You provide white-glove treatment to customers
· You can communicate technical concepts in layman's terms
· You have a sense of urgency but the ability to keep your cool
· You are extremely well organized
· You are driven to constantly learn and increase your knowledge
· You have excellent interpersonal skills
· You are extremely attentive to detail
· You are self-driven and highly motivated
· You have an extraordinary customer service commitment
· You have planning and problem-solving skills
· You have the flexibility to work in a dynamic retail environment
· You are willing to undergo product training on a regular basis
· You demonstrate a high level of integrity
· 1-year background in technology, repairs, or a role requiring close attention to detail (preferred)
· Customer service experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
Why Work for Us:
· Performance is valued, recognized and remunerated
· As a young company, we are looking for great talent and people who want to lend their voice to our vision
· Training and certifications provided by Apple
· You can create your own career path
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm