Be Part of the Wow! Jump+ is looking for an experienced retail store manager for an exciting Apple Premium Reseller that is opening soon. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team and be associated with the world's best-loved brand.
A store like no other. A passion like no other. A career like no other. Much more than just a place for amazing Apple products, an Apple Premium Reseller Store provides its customers with a place to learn, to grow their creative skills, receive technical tips and well-informed product advice. Each Apple Premium Reseller store has a vibrant role in its local community.
What you have to offer
· You are a manager of people, projects, and ideas.
· You are an innovative thinker, a strategic planner, and an excellent coach
· You are extremely attentive to detail
· You possess excellent communication skills
· You achieve and surpass set sales goals and motivate staff at all times
· You have strong analytical skills to report and discuss store numbers
· You establish and maintain positive working relationships with corporate headquarters, upper management, and all direct reports
· You inspire, mentor and share your passion for technology
· You are passionate about the digital arts, teaching workshops and sharing your passion either on a one to one or to a small group.
· You model exemplary selling techniques and customer service.
· You organize sales floor coverage while maintaining a strong self-presence on the selling floor.
· You develop a vision and an action plan to correct negative trends and achieve store goals.
· You track and ensure that quantifiable goals are met.
· You ensure that sales associates are developing and maintaining long-term clients through the effective use of customer service.
· You ensure that all product presentation is maintained to company standards at all times.
· You ensure that all visual and merchandising directives are implemented according to company standards.
· Store safety and product protection is a priority.
· Supervise the enforcement of company cash handling, loss prevention, store funds, and deposit procedures.
· You ensure all administrative responsibilities are completed promptly and accurately with attention to detail.
· You identify and discuss operational issues/concerns with a regional manager.
· You perform other duties as directed by the head office.
- You regularly utilize store inventory audits to ensure consistent inventory control.
- You maintain an immaculately clean and well-maintained sales floor and stockroom.
- You utilize, develop and revise maintenance checklists regularly to ensure consistency of the store's cleanliness - in conjunction with head office.
· 3-5years minimum experience within a store management role
· 5-10 years experience in retail sales.
Why Work for Us:
· Performance is valued, recognized and remunerated
· As a young company, we are looking for great talent and people who want to lend their voice to our vision
· Training and certifications provided by Apple
· You can create your own career path
Based on experience
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm