Be Part of the WOW!!
Jump+ is looking for enthusiastic sales consultants for our Apple Premium Reseller store. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team and be associated with the world's best-loved brand.
A store like no other. A passion like no other. A career like no other.
Much more than just a place for amazing Apple products, an Apple Premium Reseller Store provides its customers with a place to learn, to grow their creative skills, receive technical tips and well-informed product advice. Each Apple Premium Reseller store has a vibrant role in its local community.
What you have to offer
Your primary responsibility will be to increase revenue by achieving monthly quotes and financial metrics.
Responsibilities and Objectives
· You love retailing and dealing with customers
· You deliver optimal customer service through professionalism and product knowledge
· You are well versed and educated on Apple products and related accessories (please note that prior knowledge of Apple products is NOT necessary, as training and self-study guides are provided)
· You want to build a community of loyal Apple customers who return to the store for service, support and future purchases of Apple products and related accessories
· You achieve and surpass set sales goals
· You establish and maintain positive working relationships with corporate headquarters, upper management, and all direct reports
· You inspire, mentor and share your passion for technology
· You are available to respond to customer needs and do product demonstrations
· You ensure that all product presentations and visual standards are maintained to company standards at all times.
Personal Competencies & Attributes
· You are dynamic, intelligent and passionate about what you do
· You are driven to constantly learn
· You have excellent interpersonal skills
· You are extremely attentive to detail
· You are self-driven and highly motivated
· You possess excellent communication skills
· You have an extraordinary customer service commitment
· You have planning, organization and problem-solving skills
· You have the flexibility to work in a dynamic retail environment
· You are willing to undergo sales and product training on a regular basis
· You are highly motivated to achieve
· You possess high levels of integrity, ethics, values and trust
· 2 years background in sales (electronics environment preferable)
· Proven sales track record
· High School diploma or equivalent
Why Work for Us:
· Performance is valued, recognized and remunerated
· As a young company, we are looking for great talent and people who want to lend their voice to our vision
· Training and certifications provided by Apple
· You can create your own career path
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm