Visual Presentation Clerk
The Visual Presentation Clerk has to participate in the elaboration and planning of the merchandising while keeping in mind the strategic orientation of the company. The person is responsible for the merchandise presentation; the display of in-store promotions and constantly promoting our products.
- Participate in the elaboration and planning of the visual merchandising in our stores;
- Prepare the presentation of the merchandise for the windows;
- Participate in the elaboration and planning of the promotional activities and all in-store signage;
- Apply the company's planograms to maximize potential sales;
- Follow the company's visual standards;
- Offer at all times an excellent customer service;
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience in visual presentation and technical merchandise knowledge;
- Strong creativity and a passion for fashion;
- Ability to communicate and exchange ideas easily;
- Dynamism and strong adaptation skills;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment;
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm