Under the supervision of the store's management team, the sales associate is responsible for answering customer's expectations and needs in a fast and courteous manner, while maximizing sales potential.
- Cordially greet every customer;
- Answer customer's questions and advise them on (features, benefits, advantages, quality, and materials of the merchandise) and recommend complementary products;
- Offer good fitting room service with discretion;
- Reach and exceed personal sales objectives;
- Prepare, place and identify merchandise (reception, price tags, sizing, displays);
- Ensure the cleanliness of the store and back store;
- Stay informed of new products and their technicalities;
- Execute the payment transactions for the sales and prepare gift wrappings;
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Sales experience;
- Passion for sales and fashion;
- Result oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive et diplomatic;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment;
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm