We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team!
Are you someone who can inspire others and who consistently leads by example?
Do you have a proven track record of building and developing top performing sales teams?
The key objective for this position is to grow the business and develop leaders within your team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organized, proactive and exhibits a business mindset. Strong customer service skills and a passion for gourmet confectionary are a must.
· You must be positive-thinking and goal-focused.
· Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers individually and in group settings.
· Must be able to provide potential customers with a detailed picture of a product in a short amount of time.
· Ability to establish a quick rapport with a wide variety of people and communicate in a style that is likeable, relatable, and persuasive.
· Responsible for doing in-store demonstrations.
· Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented.
· Serves, demonstrates, intercepts consumers and sells products in a professional manner.
Required Skills & Experience
· Minimum 1 year experience in a similar retail position
· Impeccable communication skills in English
· Friendly, positive, and social attitude good team player and inspires others
· Is positive and customer-service oriented; loves to go above what is required in order to help others
· Has strong communication and time management skills as well as the ability to provide and follow oral and written instructions
· Well-organized and detailed-oriented, ability to multitask and strong sense of initiative
· Flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
What you can expect
· An opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company
· A positive and respectful work environment
· Overall success and personal growth
· Employee discount on our products
Reports to Store Manager
So if you're into working on a fun, dynamic and professional team who shares a love of candy what are you waiting for?
Squish welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations can be available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at Squish! however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 7:00pm