We are looking for a fashion-forward, high energy individual to join our team.
· You'll achieve store success by working towards our maximum expectations; i.e. sales goals, store metrics, customer service, and organization.
· We will work as a team to consistently enhance our store performance.
· You'll deliver great sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases.
· You will ensure our customers are enthusiastically satisfied all of the time by providing legendary service when purchasing our products and visiting our open-air store.
· You will be trusted to perform opening and closing tasks in addition to fully closing and opening the store.
· You will be expected to do some light cleaning and organizing during slow times.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Independent, self-motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Organizational skills
· Team building skills
· Problem-solving ability
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Must be over 18
· Retail experience an asset
· Fashion brand experience an asset
· On feet most of the day
· Hours could be up to 25 a week depending on the season.
· Paid hourly above minimum wage, plus commission.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
· 30%-75% off associate discount at any Luxottica retailer.
· A free pair of sunglasses/prescription glasses at any Luxottica retailer up to $500, once a year.
· 30% off friends and family coupons, can be used at any Luxottica retailer.
· Contests, spiffs, incentives throughout the year.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and are driven to succeed, reply to this posting with your resume.
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 21, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm