Note: Wheelchairs and mortorized scooters are temporarily unavailable.
Vaughan Mills is committed to excellence in serving all customers and is an easily-accessible, one level shopping centre with:
1) A Simple-to-Navigate Racetrack Design
2) Automatic Sliding Doors
3) Easily Accessible Washrooms
4) 76 Prime Designated Accessible Parking Spaces
5) Complimentary Wheelchairs and Scooters* (Temporarily unavailable)
6) A Telecommunication Teletypewriter (TTY)
(available at the Guest Services kiosk)
Complimentary wheelchairs and motorized scooters are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Photo Identification and valid credit card are required. Please note that scooters with a battery life of two green bars or less will not be rented out within two hours of the mall closing.
We invite you to review our plan for more information:
WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY
We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all people, regardless of impairment i.e., vision, hearing, motor or cognitive. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.