HOURS & DIRECTIONS
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
Vaughan Mills is located just 32km north of downtown Toronto at Hwy 400 and Rutherford Rd.
From the north
Hwy 400 South; exit Rutherford Road East
From the south
Hwy 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
From the east
401 West to 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
407 Electronic Toll Route (ETR) West to 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
From the west
401 East to 400 North, exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
407 Electronic Toll Route (ETR) East to 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
June 1 - Sept 30 & Nov 29 - Dec 26
Our exclusive 55-passenger shopping shuttle, sponsored by Cirque du Soleil Creactive (coming soon) provides free seasonal round-trip transportation from downtown Toronto (123 Front St. West) to Vaughan Mills twice a day*.
The Shopping shuttle operates between June 1 – September 30 and returns November 29 – December 26* for convenient holiday shopping!
*Daily shuttle available from June – August. Shuttle operates on Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY in September and November 29 – December 26.